Regional Visibility Sales Advisor – Information Technology Sales, Service, and Support
JPC IT Solutions is a leading provider of all information technology products and services. JPC is looking for candidates to fill multiple Local Visibility Sales Advisor roles within our company. We currently have four regional positions available.
- Western Region: This region mainly addresses California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Growth into additional states is not discouraged.
- Southern Region: This region mainly addresses Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Growth into additional states is not discouraged.
- Eastern Region: This region mainly addresses Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Growth into additional states is not discouraged.
- Northeast Region: This region mainly addresses Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Growth into additional states is not discouraged.
The primary role of the Regional Visibility Sales Advisor will be hunting for new and expanded business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage current accounts to assure sales volume growth is consistent.
- Identify, engage, plan and develop new regional accounts; generation of new sales.
- Coordinate client relationship opportunities such as project quotes, service contracts, and work orders.
- Enhance current account and business opportunities.
- Inform work status and progress to upper management.
- Represent and foster company at conferences and trade associations.
- Oversee opportunities progression and lead through our CRM. (HubSpot CRM).
- Oversee account compliance to ensure company contracts are maximized to full potential.
- Determine marketing material needs for sales and events.
- Sell target accounts, identify prospects and create new ideas to generate revenue and new opportunities.
- Resolve any client issues by coordinating with upper management.
- Travel to current and potential customer locations for presentation of our products and services.
- Associate's Degree; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers.
- 2-4+ years of outside sales experience in various market verticals, such as: educational, hospitality, manufacturing, and financial services.
- The candidate must possess excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, be organized and comfortable with utilizing a CRM and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate products and services to customers.
- Candidate must have transportation to be considered.
- Experience with video conferencing software is required.
- Must be a hunter! Excellent prospecting, cold-calling, and networking selling skills are a MUST.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Monthly mobile phone stipend.
Uncapped commission compensation plan.
- First 3 month ramp-up “draw” guarantee.
- Compensation is ultimately based on candidate’s efforts.
Yearly performance-based bonus structure.
Flexible work schedule.
We are looking for the right candidates, so only individuals with determination and desire to be successful will be chosen.
You may send your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Visibility Sales Advisor in the subject line,
Or Click on Upload Resume